Friday, November 23, 2007

New Hellgate London Ingame “Ads”

Most of us are aware that FSS introduced Patch 0.5 a few days ago, but no one has yet spoken on one of the things they told us to keep an eye out for.

Some new posters have been added to stations, so check them out!

FSS appears to have listened to ideas back from the Alpha boards from what I recall, where people suggested that the posters should display things like rankings. So far I’ve seen highest amount of palladium, most guild members, most guild gold, highest levels in guild and a few others, which are all split as EU or US and written on the poster whether the guild or player is from EU or US.

I accidentally noticed one when I ran past it last night one my Guardian, however I do not run high settings so Im only uploading the best screenshot I took.

Im glad that FSS has taken a postitive step to including player achievements and provided recognition to some of their fanbase! So keep a lookout for these rankings posters!

No comments: